View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #1
Deuce2223
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
"I Bleed Blue" (A Boise State NCAA14 Dynasty)

XBOX 360
OS Community Rosters
8 min Quarters on AA Sliders with adjustments.
I will be relocating schools, in almost every conference, as I look to increase the difficulty of the MWC, as well as other conferences as well

I plan to import these draft class's to my Any Given Sunday thread, and maybe to my Beauty and the Beast thread for Madden 25. However decisions I make in this thread will go along with the story created for the Any Given Sunday Thread.

I do plan on taking OS Community Recruits as well. Limiting it to 5 per season and to those who follow/comment the most.

For those who have followed my past College thread from 2011 "I Bleed Orange and Blue" you know I am a huge BSU fan. With this Dynasty I will be taking over as the Offensive Coordinator, however the storyline could lead to Coach Peterson leaving with my created coach taking over, or it could lead to by coach leaving for a new school, running a 2-team dynasty together which I did back in 2011. I didn't buy NCAA13, so it's been over a year since posting college football, and even longer since my first love (College Hoops) but I am excited to be back.
Advertisements - Register to remove