View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
RaychelSnr
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
NBA 2K14 Review (360/PS3)

The last week of September is one of my favorite weeks of the year.

First because my birthday falls in that week. Second because the new version of the NBA 2K series usually starts appearing in mom and pop stores and on eBay.

I have spent a lot of time every year running around the DC area looking for stores selling the game early or bugging fellow OS'ers about eBay auctions or Craigslist listings. I’ve travelled to different states and paid almost twice the price just to get the game early. Needless to say I’m nuts when it comes to NBA 2K -- except for this year.

As release week came around, I wasn’t sure that I was going to try to get the game early. None of the promoted improvements and additions had me excited and I have been more focused on what the next-gen version of the game will look and play like.

So when Steve reached out and asked me to preview and eventually to review the game, I was happy about it but aware that my excitement level was much lower than in past years.

Did playing this year's game reignite my excitement for this year's current generation release? Let's find out.

Read More - NBA 2K14 Review (360/PS3)
Advertisements - Register to remove