View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 05:11 PM   #5
sirkicley
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CFM question - multiple teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjavon
I've been curious about that too. My question would be more along the lines of, is their any way to discontinue my control of a character without retiring them? (They return to CPU control)

THIS! Yes this is exactly what I'm wanting to know - and how to do so.

If I'm controlling a player that I am enjoying and he goes to another team and I'm not a fan of that scheme or he's not the starter - I would like to be able to "cancel" my control of him (revert back to CPU controlled) without having to retire him from the NFL.

And if not - then if I'm an owner and no longer wish to be owner do I have to "retire" the owner - meaning effectively Dan Snyder, or Jerry Jones are simply gone from the NFL (in the video-game of course)

Also as I asked previously what happens if a player controlled person winds up on a team with another player controlled person?

Finally what happens in the DRAFT if there are multiple teams being "owned"; does the draft go one time and all real world players have to be present? Or does only one team get to do the draft and the other "owned" teams are set to CPU controlled to make their picks?
Advertisements - Register to remove