View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 11:05 PM   #1037
cardinalbird5
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exogenesis33
Hey guys, I have a question regarding team up mode/online in general.

I am really fascinated by this mode, however, for every 1 good game there are 10 bad ones. You all know what I mean. Is it possible to play this mode with friends? Sorry if this is an idiotic question. By no means am I new to 2k, just new to playing team up mode.

I just had a game where I was on the 76ers at PF. I had the second highest team grade (A-), had 9 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, and a block...BUT, they only passed me the ball TWICE the whole game, and I had 4 points on 3 FG attempts. But the thing is, I had a lot of fun trying to make an impact as one player, just wish I could play with smarter players.

So, how do we play team up together?

Might as well add that if anyone wants to play some solid games online, feel free to friend me on 360. I use the Bucks for head to head. GT- Exogenesis33
Try crew mode out. We are looking for some more guys so we can do 5v5. You can use your myplayer. We are looking for shooters, but we can use any position.