View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 11:36 AM   #12
Dmac1991
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: What is it with some of these kids online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
The above post is 100% correct. It is just the culture we live in nowadays. The kids who do this are only the byproduct of the same people our age (speaking as a 24 year old) or older that reward the younger generation for behavoir like this. You can do anything to anyone nowadays living behind the protection of the Internet.

Now enough about that aspect of it.

The reason you see this so much from COD and Madden and other games of the sort are that the games are made with the arcadey put all your time into this game finding the exploits (money plays, camping, ect.) and you can win every time. All this is, is a product of sore losers and sore winners. Had he won you probably would have got a message saying some derogatory thing about your mother.

Sadly until Madden starts to move away from the arcade audience and making it so anybody can win with money plays, nano blitzes, and cheese tactics. You will continue to get the same type of people and the same type of reactions when you win AND lose.

This is why the only time I play online is when I have my tv on mute, music on, and expect a cheap game where I try to see if I can beat the cheesers by playing in a simulation type manner (punting on 4th, no nanos, etc) and get surprised and happy when I actually face a decent player who plays realistically.
except camping is less rewarding in CoD then abusing exploits, glitches, nano's, etc... are in Madden