View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 03:24 AM   #61
RAPH
Rookie

RAPH's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

I just lost a very emotional game as the Pistons in the final seconds after a big comeback verses the Pelicans. I'm exhausted after losing this one lol, it was a great effort though, just had too many miscues.

It seemed like it was too easy to turn the ball over this game, kind of "2K13ish", as I had 11 turnovers in the first half, a lot of which were unforced errors. In the second half though I was able to pull it together with only 7 TO's, so maybe I just had to get used their pressure. Unfortunately I finished with 18 TO's. It was that, and their PIP which cost me the game, I had a rough time defending their guards penetration, although I made adjustments throughout the game, most of my adjustments came after too much damage was already done.

Other than the PIP & TO's this game played incredibly realistic, and those issues may have just been my own fault as I improved on them throughout the game.

My team had 11 blocks, Drummond had 3, and Smith had 2, so this time around no player had any unrealistically high number of blocks, so that was good to see.

Best sliders around IMO. Keep up the good work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0540.jpg (587.8 KB, 169 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove