View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 05:05 AM   #45
Yeats
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Fouls In FIFA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Where is Yeats at with his specific ratings to adjust?
Heh I got smart and saved my schpeel, saves re-writing it each time:

For more fouls, lower speed, accel, agility, strength, balance and tackle ratings for all players. Also, raise aggression.

If you've ever used DBM 12, you can open the database tables and customize most any aspect of the game. Global editing is pretty quick and fast with Excel, that's what I use to edit the players table and make my player rating edits. I also edit the referee table and set cards and fouls to max strictness (0-2 value, 2 being very strict). And I edit the teams table and raise the defaggression value for all teams.

It's important to play on legendary difficulty for best results. These edits help with that as they nerf the CPU's superhuman powers and help re-balance the gameplay on legendary. It then plays closer to world class in difficulty.

I have two dbs: one db has scaled ratings (1-99). The other has extreme edits such as 1 speed, balance and strength for all players. I use the second db because I get plenty of fouls with it and I couldn't care less about who is faster or stronger than who (whom?). I just want fouls baby!
Advertisements - Register to remove