Old 10-11-2013, 12:56 AM   #115
jakeywakey911
Rookie

jakeywakey911's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA2k14 Modding Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by remdizzle
Glad to be hear man, I haven't really thought of what else I want to do, I want to perfect a global first and foremost, I'm collabing with sean john when he gets his computer fixed to incorporate his shadowmod and hopefully can work with Lagoa after he releases his global. But for now I'm just tweaking my global to hold those of us that are impatient over lol

I fixed the Muscular Body Type to be more proportional with thinner legs and less bulk, meaning that players like LeBron, Blake Griffin, Josh Smith and more can now wear long hex pad/sleeves I also experimented with some textures for accessories and I included Bliss' tight jersey mod in a folder, hope I'm hitting all the points people are asking for, all feedback is welcome, I hope you all continue to enjoy the global!

Update #6

Updated 10/10/2013 10:20 PM EST

Fixed muscular body type so they can now have long hex pads and sleeves, also looks a little more realistic, LeBron looks more proportional as well as Blake Griffin, Josh Smith, etc.
Included old school Jordan Calf sleeve as requested
Folder includes Bliss' Tight Jersey Mod (for those asking for tighter jerseys) Back up the files included in case you don't like it!

If I just download Update #6 does it include all files and all things I'd need from the previous versions? like update 1 and 2 3 etc?
Advertisements - Register to remove