Old 10-12-2013, 01:47 AM   #168
RAPH
Rookie

RAPH's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
v2.0 is out now. OP Updated, this should SLIGHTLY tone down 3pt attempts, fix rebounding, and drop PIP to wat I believe is an extremely satisfying number. At first it may seem that no shots are dropping but try your best to generate looks without contests. Contested shots still go in, but no longer can I knock down 50% of contested inside shots. If theres contact you AND the cpu will feel it.

I also bumped pass accuracy down to 45 a piece.. This is giving me great turnover numbers in comparison already. MAY have to knock cpus a little lower, but im loving these changes so far.

Let me know if you guys know any huge problems or if the FG% gets too low. I'll get on it! Thanks! Keep up the feedback, please believe I really do read all the posts even if I don't like or reply, and all the feedback is taken into account when I update the sliders!
Just finished a game with the Pistons vs. the Rockets with the newest V2.0 slider set.

I'm not so sure why this particular game was so high scoring, I definitely wasn't as easy to block shots, and even some of the shots I felt I used to bother went in this game.

Was the blocking or the vertical lowered in this set? Because I went from getting too many blocks to too little. I had 5 total, Drummond and Smith both finished with 1 block a piece, while Will Bynum had 2 somehow lol.

I'm still working on my Defense to try to stop their penetrating guards, I'm struggling to get the big men to step up and help on D.

The Rockets shot 10/24 from three, Garcia had 5 threes in the first half, he was raining them right in my face, pretty frustrating. The 2/3 zone was helpless as my teammates just continued to leave him open.

I also noticed how the CPU turned the ball over more, it seemed as it they were dribbling into traffic more than simply just making bad passes. I was happy to get more steals though.

One weird thing I've noticed about my stats is that in a number of games I've took exactly 88 shots lol, weird.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0564.jpg (542.5 KB, 14 views)