View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 02:08 AM   #1
mavsaddict
Rookie

OVR: 0
Player Pictures & Classic Players Questions...

Hey fellas! I have a few questions I'd like to ask about Madden 25 player pictures.

First, is there any possible way I can add my own player picture for a created player into the game? The only reason I ask is because I download some of these rosters you guys post with classic players and it shows pictures of them that are not in the game. They look like they are extracted from previous Madden games. Is there some way I can size a picture with adobe and get it into the rosters? Highly unlikely but I thought I'd ask because my friends like to create ourselves and put us all in a player pool and do online drafts for our franchise.

Also, can someone give me a very brief explanation on exactly what hex editing is? How are you guys exporting players from previous maddens? And how difficult is it to learn? I am a tech savy guy but don't have the foggiest clue how you guys do it, is there going to be a big learning curve?

Sorry for all the questions but I would like to make some classic rosters and I would like to put my pic in the game. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove