View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 03:00 AM   #179
RAPH
Rookie

RAPH's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This was my second game tonight, I was the Pistons vs. the Knicks.

My goal was to try to slow down the tempo and attempt to control the pace in order to limit my TO's and their FGA's.

But instead of playing a fluid game, I really felt like I was playing "try not to turn the ball over" instead of actual basketball. I really gave an effort to make better passes and not play risky at all, but ball handling is just so sensitive that I still ended up with 18 TO's.

Due to my slower pace, I only had 8 fast break points this game, as opposed to 50 the last game vs. the Nets. I also had 30 less PIP.

I considered that in my last few games the reason why I was having such a high scoring, high FGA, high TO games, was that I was pushing the ball too hard, sprinting down the court trying to fast break. So as I stated, I tried to do the opposite this game, but it didn't work out too well.

I scored 90 points this game which was more realistic, only 31 total points in the first half, I did pick up the pace and score 59 in the second half though. This was my worst shooing game with only 41% on my FG's.

The most frustrating part of this particular game was the rebounding, Amare Stoudemire had 6 Offensive Rebounds in the third quarter alone. That killed my comeback. Amare finished with 7 OFF REB's and played unstoppable scoring 20 PTS in 21 minutes. The Knicks finished with 15 Offensive boards.

Positives for this game was that their PIP wasn't too off the charts, also my inside scoring was challenging and realistic again, and shot blocking wasn't out of control.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0566.jpg (559.8 KB, 160 views)