View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 07:51 PM   #18
coolcras7
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: NBA Live 14 Gameplay with Scott O’Gallagher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlevelshhhh
My point is he never explained or answered any of the questions live fans want to hear. Its pretty clear in that interview that he could not really talk too much about anything in terms of info about this years game. But I firgure at least he should explain why explain why live is were it is today. He was asked that question but he never give a clear answer.

I left that interview knowing more about him then NBA Live 14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
He was not a part of Elite of Live 10 so why ask him those questions, I respect what he has to say but there was little to no new information given, we are still with wait and see with EA and we should just trust them. During the interview he made a statement about showing not anything until the game is finished that would be fine 2-3 months ago but we are a month away from release the game should be Gold, also he said he was not a part of the team until a month before the cancellation of Live 13 which just make me wonder was 14 a evolution of 13 or a brand new game which would mean it has only been in development for a year.

Last edited by coolcras7; 10-14-2013 at 07:54 PM.