Old 10-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #140
King_B_Mack
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
I think the screenshot looks pretty damn good, just like I think the one of Oladipo the other day is pretty impressive as well. But I'm obviously in the minority here. LOL. I just don't take this stuff so seriously anymore. If they still haven't released good videos before the release date, then I won't buy it. If they release some good ones and I like how the gameplay looks, I'll buy it when I get a PS4. Simple as that. It won't matter if they release a gameplay video today, most of you will want 2 or 3 more.

The EA Sports crew didn't take advantage of an opportunity, but that doesn't mean the game is going to be crap. It doesn't mean it won't be crap either, but time will tell. You people have zero patience, and like someone else stated earlier, it's pretty comical visiting the NBA Live forum here at OS. I'm just thankful I have more important things to do than gripe about a video game we don't know enough about to warrant griping.
Just want to point out this post and there are a few others, but I won't quote them all. Nobody has said they won't buy Live when it comes out. Nobody has told anybody excited about Live to not buy it. But posts like this and a few others that continue to try to paint this picture like that's what's going on are the real comedy in this forum.

What myself and the people some of you keep taking veiled shots at have been doing have voiced concerns about the game based on things we've seen that align with things we've already seen in the past. We're all basically on the wait and see approach just like you guys are, but when something comes up that raises a concern we voice it and based on past experiences you would be a moron not to. Some of you taking shots about not being able to say anything positive about Live without getting jumped on are being hypocrites because you're complaining about "letting people be excited" and stating opinions and all this stuff, but if anybody expresses anything other than complete and utter excitement by whatever bread crumb we get on the game then all the "hating on anything EA does just to hate" comments start flying out of the woodwork.

I think the most comical out of the whole thing is the constant bringing up of 2K. I'm begging you guys, go into and actually read the 2K forums for a change instead of pretending like they aren't catching the same hell. The color of the basketball in the LeBron screenshot over there got criticized too.

Skopin you're one of the worst. 23 criticizes 2K as well so saying that Live is the only bball game he has a problem with is completely inaccurate. Everytime you post a gripe about Live, you make sure you lump 2K into as well. 2K's flaws are all known and addressed and bitched about ad nauseam in the 2K forums. You don't have to deflect legit concerns here in the Live forum about what 2K is doing wrong.

Everybody here wants two good basketball titles on the market to choose from. There's really no need for the warring for no real reason.

Last edited by King_B_Mack; 10-16-2013 at 02:00 PM.