View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 01:08 AM   #233
yungflo
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA Live 14 5V5 Gameplay This Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson_2k
You can tell this is an early build of the game. The scorers table only has one person there. I did like the lighting and the arena. I like how LaMarcus Aldridge played the screen and roll. Also, if you pause the video at exactly :06 right before Nash does his floater in the lane, you can see in-game Lillard who looks really nice, we expect that, but still good though. I think the only thing that wrong with this trailer is the player movement. It's the way they shift their feet and how slow they are moving. But I still think this is an early build of the game. It doesn't have that next gen feel to it. Hopefully this isn't the finished product.
I have a feeling that the difficulty is on easy. If you look at the trailblazers, they looked unsure on defense. they were just walking, lillard was lost. that negro was crab walking and timid as hell. Has to be user controlled or has to be on pro. I'll wait til friday to make a judgement game might play well, but I told yall...Shakedown2012 never lie

Still though, I'm impressed. I think it will slightly be better than live 10, the hype will end up hurting them though