View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 03:44 AM   #265
Chalky White
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14: 5-on5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobeats
Of anything that could've gone wrong in a 9 second clip, everything did go wrong. Just imagine if there's errors already in a 9 second clip how many there could potentially be in a trailer version. It's not nit picking, hating or nothing like that I'm all for EA putting out it's best game and I hope they do. It's just stating opinions / being honest based off what EA has provided and what they were happy with. Yes there's some positives like courts, lighting and crowd interaction but that crab walking from Lillard and Aldridge totally throws off what postivies they do have going for the game. Still.... they haven't released the trailer yet so ill save final opinion for that.
I'm not familiar with what you're talking about when you say "everything went wrong" in the teaser. There were a couple of issues, none glaring, and certainly nothing so drastic that it warrants condemning the game before a full gameplay trailer drops.

What the Live team has released to this point as far as info and footage compares favorably to what the competition has released. They are fine, they just need to ensure the game plays well.
Advertisements - Register to remove