View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 05:01 AM   #277
Escobeats
Rookie

Escobeats's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalky White
I'm not familiar with what you're talking about when you say "everything went wrong" in the teaser. There were a couple of issues, none glaring, and certainly nothing so drastic that it warrants condemning the game before a full gameplay trailer drops.

What the Live team has released to this point as far as info and footage compares favorably to what the competition has released. They are fine, they just need to ensure the game plays well.
Actually I should correct that, kinda exaggerated myself there. 1st Crab walking which is a big flaw, 2nd general player movements it seems like the only way they make contact is if they're posting up and fighting for position (ie. fighting through screens, transitions between each movement and dribbling more than they should be in such little space like nash when taking the shot), 3rd A.I Aldridge just stands there and not even attempt to hedge and when Lillard is finished with his little awkward exchange between Gasol it results in Aldridge going into 'ninja crab turtle stance' whilst running back to protect the hoop now I don't know if this is the CPU or USER controlling the trailblazers so I could be wrong for all I know. These are the biggest issues for me but they can be fixed and I hope they're.