View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #254
btrapp
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer (PS4/Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I think until EA gets rid of anything that is tied to the ANT system, its going to continue to move like hot garbage. All of these players moving and dribbling like they swallowed half a bottle of caffiene pills is ridiculous.

I still see how they purposely tried to hide stuff like how the game looks in real time zoomed out. Rose's dunk was awful, and the defense seems dumber than rocks in the paint.

Just like Felton did, Amare disappeared on that layup (what the heck is up with players disappearing) and overall the movement makes the already bright colored players look like puppets.

The dribbling was cool, but I was doing similar stuff in Live 10, and the worse part about that is, you can only do stationary dribbling stuff, none of that stuff can be done while moving to throw the defender off.

I see ALOT of legacy issues in this game which is what I was hoping wasn't true, and all of the people saying that Steve Nash clip was an old build because of how it was recieved, do you still think it was an old build?
I f this was announced a ps3/360 game, people probably wouldn't be so harsh on the game, but since this is supposed to be next gen, it has some serious standards to live up to. This game should not be on ps4/xbox one.