View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 01:06 AM   #582
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
For some reason you think i'm supporting the fact that they would turn down the A.I. I agree its a stupid idea but its most likely what they did. I'm holding out hope that the A.I in the game really isnt this bad.

The AI is not turned down man... the denial needs to stop. First it was this is an old build (which it wasn't) and now AI is turned down... turning the difficulty down doesn't produce some of the waste that we saw happen.

This is what they claimed to be "legit" gameplay, and the thing is filtered and spliced and doctored to try to make things not appear so bad, but it is that bad to where its apparent anyway.

We waited til Friday, and now we are going to keep denying what we see when the game will be out in less than a month, going gold and all of that guarantees it has to be completely done and approved by MS and Sony within at least 2 weeks so they arent going to be tweaking the game until the day before release.

I know its disappointing and it is, but they've had enough excuses though. The last time they had a game come out was when GTA IV was released.