View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 04:50 AM   #694
Sundown
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
When did I say his efforts did nothing for live or 2k? I think the best we've seen of him so far is when he collaborated with live thx to their support, employees and tech. He was able to help solidify the dribbling from 9 in one year and who knows whatelse. He's had 3 on 2k with their staff and it still doesn't feel good to me in lots of aspects.

As far as the new staff I like they looked to someone familiar with live 10 and FIFA.

I'm not here to argue. I like the trailer and live.
So Mike Wang lost his design mojo somehow after leaving EA?

Meanwhile, 2K continues to get better and dominate with his return, and Live completely collapses upon his departure. Yet you want to credit the guys who manned the helm for that collapse as being his true muses?

EA Mike good. 2K Mike baaad. Seriously, who is responsible for the messes that are Live/Elite 11, 12, and 13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
Sirs does this apply to the 1 year change in control from Live 10 to Elite as well? Or the next change Live devs were going to implement from Elite to Live 13 also? what about Lives 13 control changes to whats now in Live 14.. thats 1 year too, correct me if im wrong.

Wait... isnt this a hypocritical statement? thats a 1 year change in controls, which you said was bad in the other statement i quoted and now its flip flopped for this one.. which is it? you said it doent feel good to you, nothing wrong with that..
Haven't you been following? It's only bad if 2K does it. Even if its the same guy responsible. Especially if its the same guy responsible. :P

Last edited by Sundown; 10-20-2013 at 05:05 AM.