Old 10-22-2013, 09:14 PM   #3
Harrison101
Rookie

Harrison101's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Factory
Awesome guide, thanks!

This is my first year of trying Ultimate Team with FIFA 14. I'm actually a huge NHL fan and have been playing that for a long time... but what's interesting to me is that I'm actually enjoying the Ultimate Team experience in FIFA a little better because I don't follow soccer. Since I'm not familiar with a lot of the stars I find myself being content with the high 70-80s players and not obsessing over a "dream team" like I have been with NHL 14. I'm focusing more on underdog status and gameplay rather than top names. Because I know the names and faces of every top 100+ players in NHL 14 I've been a bit hell bent on getting my top team just right. For instance my top line is Ovechkin - Gretzky - Datsyuk (Which I'm hoping to trade for Crosby soon)... not to mention my blue line stars Weber, Karlsson, Subban, Jones, and Price between the pipes.

It's actually kind of a cool experience when you don't follow the sport.
Thanks for reading Moose! (This is Harrison here)

Just thought I'd correct a small error. The TOTW Challenge is more than 150 coins, according to difficulty. I'd recommend going up to at least World Class, or even Ultimate if you're confident in your ability, as you can get up to 1,000 coins per week!

Look out for more FIFA Features soon, including team reviews!