View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #60
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Rex Dickson on The Sim Perspective NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
What happened to all of the power of these systems. Once again, a ton of not this year, I don't know, etc. How do you not know if HFA is a part of the game?

He also mentioned how much awareness plays into the trenches. Clint said the exact opposite.

Hate to keep repeating it, but need to see the talk match the gameplay in un-doctored videos.

We'll see in the coming years how he lives up to the responsibility he has heaped upon himself.

One last item for Rex. You don't need a forum to determine what people want in a football game.

You have the official NFL license. Instead of using it to block other (likely better) developers from making a football game, how about your company use it to develop a real football game, based on the NFL.

As many on this forum have previously said, you have everything you need because of the license, so that noise that was bolded in JP's post is just comical.
This. I cannot stress enough how much i agree with this bolded statement. Replicate the NFL, not arcade football.