View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #17
marks0124
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Never would have guessed Mizzou

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Another thing to beware of, there are 3 silver Brad Smith cards. One is a 79, and two are 81's. One has like 87 speed and the other has 90. I'm not sure which one of the 91's is the collection one, but check before you buy. There are tons of the wrong one's on the market. This collection is messed up, 2 silver Egnew's and 3 silver Smith's. While Richardson is a probably the best DT, I don't know if the collection is worth the hassle. I'd wish the new team collections weren't weekly so that we could do it in a couple of weeks if we pull the silvers in a pack. I'm guessing its the Trick or Treat Pack reward that forces them to make it weekly. Hopefully the next team captain is at a useful position, such as Guard or corner.
Thanks for the heads up on the Smiths.

I think the collection stays up after one week - you just lose the trick or treat reward pack. No big deal for me - I would just pull a quick sell 500 coin card.

I've already decided I'm just outright buying Richardson. I totally missed this collection - only had Gabberts and the 83 corner in the reserves. Combine that with the various versions of the card - I'm sitting this one out. Besides after seeing the TC Luck and TC Polamalu versions hit the market - I'm sure I'll come out cheaper just buying him after a few days. I've seen TC Luck at 75k and TC Polamalu at 150k. The market value for a silver Jurrell Casey is 150k for goodness sake.