View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 11:54 PM   #13
Steven547
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: WWE 2K14 Attributes Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
I'm a big cpu v cpu guy and I spent a lot of time adjusting attributes last year to get the game to play out nicely. I was able to do that minus some really annoying things that were just not gonna go away.

Good news is this year the game is playing beautifully on cpu v cpu. I have made some adjustments to individual attributes and what I have so far is making this game play lights out for me. Below I have listed what I have done to each individual (not done with all yet).

It's a basic formula so that you can adjust each wrestler in the same manner while keeping all attributes relative to the initial set up. The attributes listed below are the ones I have adjusted, the rest I left alone.

Take the total number allowed for the attribute, divide in half. Then subtract the difference between the max and actual attribute from the number divided in half. ( sorry, best way to describe that mess)

Striking power
Grapple power
Speed
Adrenaline
Recovery

Example: Hollywood hogan
Strike power- 90/2 = 45 , his attribute was 90 out of 90 so there is no difference therefore his strike power is 45.

Grapple power - 90/2 = 45 , his attribute is a 80 out of 90 possible. Difference is 10, so take 10 from the 45. His grapple power is 35.

Do this for the attributes listed above and that's it. Getting great cpu v cpu matches with good pace and endings.
Complicated! haha Question is, are the "correct" wrestler winning? I don't want to see a wrestler like Santino beat the Undertaker, etc... I had to make drastic changes last year to make this not happen because 1/2 the attributes didn't work. This year, seems they have more affect.