View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 05:29 AM   #54
d_m0n3y
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Signature Moves, Defense and More Info Coming This

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Which is what I'm saying, no matter what they do the majority are going to dislike it anyway because of the past unless they created something that blew people away.
The problem now is, not only are they fighting a competitor, but a lot of the time it comes off like they're fighting themselves. They say one thing and it turns out nothing like they say Or they hype you up with false CG pre rendered things that makes people even more upset once they see it's nothing like that aesthetically and gameplay wise. I was anxious to see what they had at E3 and when they first had Kyrie show on the screen with his "digital" version mimicking his exact movements I was surprised because I wasn't expecting it to look that good and fluid. I wasn't shocked when I saw what it really looks like though because it's nothing new. I just wish they'd finally "figure it out" so we can have the highest quality products available though.
2k does this every year why are you complaining if live does it too? Oh your stuck in 2k's mind trance lol