View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #15
Dijourno18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Really low xp after a game? [CCM]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyOMFL
Imo, they did a good job of tiering xp this year to reward the younger players with more xp and the older ones ala Lynch with less.

Lynch is already a beast and expecting thousands of points of xp for a good or even great game is a little foolish if ypur trying to get a "sim" gaming experience out of it.
This post doesn't help me though. I was getting at LEAST 3k xp a week with my super stars or players with great games [ie Aldon Smith] by just gameplay. now Aldon Smith gets 384 XP for a 2 sack performance because I practiced the week before.

Please everyone, re-read my original post, this is not an issue with ONLY marshawn lynch, but everyone on my team. the XP rate is severely reduced due to practicing once, and I do not know how to get the xp rate back to normal. I tried practicing the next week hoping that the xp would go back to normal, but literally nobody on my team is getting more then 2K xp per game for their performance.

Do not address Marshawn Lynch, please. That's not the focus of my question, but a mere example.
Advertisements - Register to remove