View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 11:30 PM   #51
miller31time
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 - MyGM: Staff Badges and Finances (Next-Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Looks cool, have seen people for awhile say they would like to be able to change prices of food, drinks and such. Never was really a big deal to me but I am intrigued by it. With all this income to the franchise and running the franchise i'm hoping that dynamic crowds are in. Team going through bad times, not winning I want to see a few more empty seats. Doesn't have to be record lows but I want a difference in a struggling team and a team on their way to the playoffs.
Surprised it took 5 pages for someone to express their desire for dynamic crowds. If you're going to introduce concession pricing and owner morale, that should go hand-in-hand with what kind of crowd you draw on a nightly basis.

And I agree with what others have said regarding the ability to promote assistant coaches and for assistant coaches on expiring contracts to be entered in a pool of coaches that may be hired both as an assistant or a head coach (for any team).

I'd also love to hear anything about the draft and free agent bidding. Those are incredibly important pieces to any franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove