Old 11-12-2013, 09:47 AM   #163
Ice_Cold345
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: WWE 2K14 Universe Mode Thread- How's Your's Going

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
I've had mixed experiences with the Rivalry manager. My US Title and Tag Title feuds were both okay. My first 3 singles feuds weren't all that great (and one other completely disappeared). John Cena and Edge faced each other a ton, and then their match at Extreme Rules didn't have a stipulation. JBL and Goldberg had faced each other in two Extreme Rules matches before ending their feud with a Falls Count Anywhere match. The Extreme Rules matches on Raw/Smackdown are a little overdone.

Overall, I'm still enjoying Universe. It's much more fun than last year. I think the roster helps. I liked the Attitude era guys, but I'm much happier having a more contemporary HBK, Batista, Mick Foley, etc. I do with that for a lot of the unlockable guys they had a mini-tron besides the Wrestlemania XXX Logo. Especially guys like JBL or Stone Cold, who have been on TV since they went to that style of stage and have their own logos on the trons.
Yeah, it's really annoying to see a feud start in an Extreme Rules match to only end in a normal match. It doesn't make much sense at all. Oh well, until we get promos,(NBA 2K with it's Real Voice thing as an example in having some promo like thing) feuds are just going to be really odd, since feuds like Taker/Punk or Punk/Lesnar never had a match until the upcoming PPV, but they would interact in promos.

I would love to see Real Voice come over to the WWE 2K series, but the promos might have to be generic in getting the guys to speak, unless it's big time feuds, like say Punk/Cena, Orton/Bryan, etc. Those would have specific promos that one would say the others name, but if you want to push Heath Slater to the WWE Title, you might need generic promos, since he's not a popular guy and coding for every possible feud would be insane.
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.