View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #30
BQ32
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
It's funny when people use the "fan boy" approach...like their post history isn't visible to everyone...
Its funny that you would bring up my post history and the "fan boy" approach, because its usually the total opposite. I am closer to the ***** spectrum then the fanboy spectrum but, of course you must have taken a microscope to my previous posts lol.

Truthfully though 2k has been vastly overrated for years, it looks great but as a competitive online gamer it plays horribly if holding it to a sim standard. It annually is filled with exploits and cheese. I am very excited to have another outlet bringing two things I am passionate about together (basketball and videogaming). In this case they are including things in this game that I had been wishing 2k would do for years. Maybe it will be terrible but I am optimistic that for the first time in a basketball game I will be able to beat my opponents using superior basketball IQ and skills rather then knowledge and willingness to exploit. I would much rather have that then prettier graphics and smoother animations.