View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 06:52 PM   #295
SECElit3
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofx7
I partially agree with you. The only thing that I find weird is that the NFL makes a ton more money than the NBA so how could Tiburon put out crap, EA allow them to put out crap and no one person pull the plug on it? I work in management in my company and I know that even if you have to make money on a product, putting out a crap product that reflects on your company is bad on all fronts. All the money EA has, and other good games they have, why could no one attempt to fix this at some point? That being said, I know that they are trying to have a presence on the next ten systems and want to make money for the "effort" that they put in, but honestly if they admitted to issues and held it a month or so that would have been better than hiding it, embargoing everyone and basically lying to the entire public to make money....

Mind you my opinion is not an informed one because I have not seen the game in action outside of what EA has shown us. That is why I am eager to see what everyone else has seen.
Do you really think that the National Football League gives a damn about the quality of the product????? Let me tell you this... The NFL cares about two things in regards to Madden: Is the shield on the case, and is the check on time?
Advertisements - Register to remove