View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 07:05 PM   #6
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: GRAPHICS ? OR GAMEPLAY.? Whats really more important.?

I want both really, but right now all we really have is graphics...Even 10 minutes of watching a live stream, IMO, was not enough to show much of anything...Also feel that, as I posted in another thread, people complaining about no pass pocket have an exaggerated idea of what a pocket is, and also that there is not always a perfect pocket...

I also read a comment on the live stream where someone pointed out that the runningback didn't wait for his lead block (got ahead of his blocker) as if suggesting that was a programming error, but the fact is, NFL players do get ahead of their blockers at times, even Frank Gore...They mis holes or make bad decisions; all players do....I watched the Packers safeties allow a white WR on philadelphia get a toss up 45 yard TD pass that hung till Xmas....I mean really, that happens to pros, but I believe football gamers forget that and expect perfection from players always, and regardless of attributes/skill level...

At time mark of 2:07 is the two packers failing to stop a long TD pass to WR Riley Cooper:

http://www.packers.com/media-center/...9-147d1b447eaa

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 11-13-2013 at 07:12 PM.