Old 11-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #7
thescoop
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman714
Your list is a good one but unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears. I'm not trolling or trying to be a ea basher but it's obvious they can't or don't want to make madden the game to make people say 2k? They made a football game? The e3 material shown was obviously cg doctored "in game footage". Look at Moody's recent videos showing 2 carry over legacy issues in ng madden. They're idea of this being developed for 2 years probably isn't a lie in their eyes because they did have to develop this for the last 2 years on cg before it could be ported to ng. I guess my point is what is the point of threads like this? They know what we want and it's obvious they are choosing to sit in the corner with their fingers in their ears yelling la la la I can't hear you.
First off, you say you don't want to be a troll yet then troll. The point of threads like this is voice our opinions. If it reaches EA, great. If it doesn't, at least I got voice my thoughts with a community I enjoy being a part of. If you don't understand that, then you are being a troll even if your intent isn't to be one.

Also, I believe the EA has been working on this for two years doesn't meant this game, but next gen in general. I do think they should have been more upfront about it and understand why people feel mislead. This was a mere port, as I stated in the beginning.

Lastly, people like you need to understand by saying nothing, there is no chance at a change. I remember it was year ago people complained enough so player edits and fantasy draft to connected Franchises because of the backlash. We have got them listen before. I know if I sat and said nothing about what I want to see or how to improve it then I cannot expect it to change.

Hopefully you didn't take this as me being harsh with you but when I read, "why are you posting a post like this" question I get frustrated. i am more of an overall positive person and would rather address issues and concerns in a constructive manner than the "sky is falling" approach.

Bottom line is simple, if they listen great. We all get a better Madden. If they don't I won't keep buying but I know I voiced my concerns and shared my idea with my OS family. That is why I make posts like these.