View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #59
skow05
Pro

skow05's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Alright. Played the first game in my Cowboys CCM with the exact sliders/settings from first post.

I had one pick six and one special teams fumble recovery for touchdown's, so that skewed the score a bit.

Demarcus Ware was a game changer, it was refreshing to see him play to his ratings and beat Beatty (82 ovr) cleanly on a couple plays. Keep in mind this was with a fully healthy Cowboys D-Line, and Ware/Spencer were matched up favorably. (Hatcher had Snee for most of the game, I think he only really caused pressure on two occasions)

On the flip side, the Giants should have been able to force more pressure than they did. Tyron Smith took JPP out of the game, did not see him once. I think it should have been more evenly matched as opposed to one-sided. The Giants held the edge in terms of ratings for d-line/o-line and weren't able to get much of a pass rush going.

There were too many int's, mainly from my (Cowboys) defense. Eli was just bad, and it seemed that every time he threw downfield, it was a INT. The INT's I threw can be chalked up to bad decision making so I'm not too worried about that.

Notes: (obviously this is only one game, so these are more of a reference for what I saw so we can decide if it's the rule or the exception)

Lower Hum pass rush slightly
Increase CPU pass rush
Decrease Hum int/coverage
Increase CPU rush defense
Find a way to address the number of CPU dropped passes (I didn't keep track, but it was in the 8-10 range)

Edit: I just played another half of Cowboys-Giants in CCM. I (Cowboys) was up 41-0 at the half. I was running at will with Joseph Randle and not experiencing much pressure from the Giants. The Cowboys d-line was again in Eli's face on every play and they just couldn't move the ball at all.

I'm not quite sure how to embed videos...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...60544992443186

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...81093850359824

Cowboys

Knicks
PSN - Skow

Last edited by skow05; 11-17-2013 at 07:21 PM.