Old 11-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #13
cthurt
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Shoe edits (home/away)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
LOL! Sadly I'm talking seriously man, I can't understand at all the direction they are taking.

They removed:

- 30 team control association: Essential for SIM-heads.

- Create a player: Essential if you want to create a relistic experience with complete roster. If we have to wait for them to include all the players we'll start in june.

-Create a team

- HDD roster saves: Don't know who is dumber, they visionary who had the idea or the boss who decided to listen to him and not kicking his arse.

- My player head customization: Somebody decided that'd be a cool idea to have just 23 faces to choose for my player. Most of them are from 30 yo guys from the 2K/VC team. Pretty cool if you are one of those lucky 23, if not it sucks.

They added:

- VC currency everywhere: It's fun listening that they didn't had time to include certain essential stuff, but they had to add unfair microtransactions in every damned mode of the game. Love their priorities. Is the game $0.99 or what?

- Revolutionary MyGM: Dude, if I want to spend the time with useless conversations I prefer to play Mass Effect, but I want to play basketball. I can't create a player or control other team transactions, but I can rise the price of the sodas...

- Revolutionary MyPlayer: The scripted story of a fictional player with a fictional rival who hates him. The paradise of SIM-heads. For 2K15 they should add, a dog, a house and a girlfriend (and if you want her boobies to be bigger you have to pay VC) and call it NBA Sims 2K15: Go fishing with Demarcus Cousins

- Revolutionary Menu: which nobody understands or can find where things are.

And the worst of all is that the graphics and the gameplay looks simply INCREDIBLE. I wish we could have just those 2 things with the rest of the CG game and burn all the rest. I don't like the SIMS, I don't like Farmville and it's viral microtransactions, and if I want to have conversations and play fictional role I prefer Mass Effect, Skyrim or Fall Out (better scripts by far).

I love basketball and I love simulation, so what I'd like to see is just: more customization options (nor less) and more complete and accurate rosters (and if they don't give us let us do them). Just that. But it's getting clear that they have chosen a different direction, so my tastes have to be part of the minority.
Save your money man, I hate to say it but after you play a few games the great graphics get over powered by all the flaws in this game, the overall direction of this game is hard to understand I know its next gen but it seems like 2k is coming up with new ideas just to say they were the first to do it, but from all the new features added I cant name one that isnt flawed in either a small way or a major way. And with so many old features missing from the game altogether its hard to really enjoy the overall experience.