husani123
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: CCM Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikitim
Could I pipe up with a few more husani?

Auto-subs, are they working correctly?

Do formation subs stick over more than one game?

Can you change playbooks after 1 or 2 seasons?

Has the 'war in the trenches' improved the LE being 1000x better than the RE at shedding blocks regardless of rating?
Yes the formation subs has worked for me so far. Although I do my formation subs in game rather than pre-game.
Yes you can change the playbook every week if youd like, its goes along with the scheme. For instance if you have a QB who is a pocket passer who is balanced and runs a balanced offense and he gets hurt.
Now lets say your back up is a scrambler and prefers the west coast offense. You can go into your scheme and change it up for your back up QB so he will do better.

The war in the trenches is great you can see the holes opening up and its never really the same on each play. The new running game is A1.. no more of running with the turbo button. Sometimes you have to be patient follow your blockers wait for holes to open and explode through at the right time.

The defense AI is much improved. no more of the curl route glitch thatll get intercepted really fast.

I love the game its the little things that annoy me. Like it being cold weather and I cant see the players breath. Or even in the snow you can see the foot prints but when someone is tackled or slides in the snow you should see a body or slide print in the snow too. Fans wearing shorts and tshirts in the cold. It makes it look generic...
Advertisements - Register to remove