Old 11-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #246
The 24th Letter
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 14 Reviews From Around the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
i posted igns gameplay video and it looks exactly the opposite of what their review states in terms of gameplay. they were down 9-2 because they were trying to charge the paint and take contested jumpers. there were only 3 blocks even with them taking bad shots and only one block up to the point where they said "there have already been several blocked shots". so i think apollooff320 was pretty accurate when saying that a lot of people care more about pretty graphics than anything else. as soon as you see that its not graphically amazing you write it off and it makes everything else seem substandard. i think that if this game looked as good as 2k does from a visual standpoint the scores would be much much better.
This game isn't a gem that is a graphical update away from being a classic...it just isn't...you guys seem hell bent on making it out it out to be, but that's not the case...there are CORE issues with this game....despite what we saw in the video the reviewer was 100% right about blocking being wonky, there's absolutely no ball tracking in the game by paint protecters.

I want an NBA Live 15 man, ignoring these issues doesn't help anyone...