Old 11-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #258
Boilerbuzz
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA Live 14 Reviews From Around the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
he was definitely getting inside more in the 2k gameplay. he had 2 points in the live gameplay and it wasnt even from the paint. it was from an open jumper. to me that says that you CANT just charge the paint like he said you can..
What? The reviews shows certain plays, but that says NOTHING about the actual overall results of the games they played. You see maybe 12 plays out of about 200 and you're drawing your conclusions about how they play based on the clips they CHOOSE to show in the review? Sorry in advance for the insult, but that's just a moronic line of reasoning.

Again: WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH 2K!?! Guys like you have yet to address the issues pointed on in the reviews, you continue to try to deflect to 2K, and you don't help make Live better by holding it to a basic standard of excellence. You're leaning on nebulus arguments like "it's a foundation" and fuzzy qualifiers like "if you really know basketall" or "if you're a real fan of the NBA". GTFO with that. You guys are REALLY insulting people's intelligence with this stuff. You don't think anyone notices that the only credible review in YOUR opinions is the only one that doesn't rate the game a 6/10 or below? And you think the rest of the world is wrong? The blind refusal to even acknowledge the consensus here leads me to assume you guys are just troll baiting. I really believe that. You can't POSSIBLE believe the garbage excuses you're giving at every turn.