Old 11-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #259
Boilerbuzz
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA Live 14 Reviews From Around the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
I had my share of defense too, but after playing the game, its horrible! Devs wanted us to play the game instead of criticizing it when watching it. Well, it turned out, playing it was alot worse than watching it!
What does this say when one of OS's bigger Live fans says this? This is pretty big of you, yungflo. I know it sucks to post this.

I'm one of those people that if I see someone post a criticism that I share, I don't repeat it. So you won't find posts from me about what's wrong with the game. But seeing people dismiss criticism blindly sends me into a rage. THESE are the people that validate EA and one of the reasons Madden sucks. If the Madden fanboys had the balls to tell EA that Madden is NOT great as it is and it NEEDS to copy the good from other games, it wouldn't be where it is right now. This has nothing to do with Madden, but everything to do with EA and the consumer holding the company accountable. I respect the Live team's effort and we'll see how the move from here. But for now, the public has spoken.