Old 11-21-2013, 06:23 PM   #74
BonesKnows85
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynkraid
Heres more to add to my wishlist in photo detail, still no gameplay improvements, just features.

- Create A Stadium: I think all sports fans can agree that stadiums are a huge part of the game, I think all can also agree when they create a new stadium for a team they want something original, not pre-created. If historic teams ever play a role in another Madden game, wouldn't it be fitting to play in their old stadium as well? Or to create a historic team, wouldn't it be fitting to play in their old stadium? How about if you want to create a college team so you can do the "Alabama can beat the Jags" game, so you want to create Bryant Denny Stadium. The reasons are there for why the options should be endless in what you can design. With roster sharing made so easy it makes all the more reason to allow trading for created teams & created stadiums as well.

Since Madden 05 you EA has tried create a stadium, so you know its something fans want, and its something you want in game.

This is not "create a stadium" and this isn't what we want:

Instead options more like these would be better:

We don't want options limited like this:

Instead more unlimited options like a game of the Sims offers would be better:

Stadiums that look like this should be able to be made:

or old classic stadiums like this:

And even futuristic stadiums of which the Falcons might be building soon like this:

If modders can recreate baseball stadiums from the 70s on a MVP 05 PC baseball game like this:

Then its about time we can do the same on a next gen system. Or when FPS games like Halo has map creator, why cant Madden have the same but for stadiums?

You don't see games like the Sims (which is a EA brand) with a few cheap premade options.

- With Create A Stadium should also come - Create A Team, Relocate Team, Rename Team, Create a Team Jersey: all for use in CCM and offline play & unranked online play.

Ncaa already did this right with Team Builder for use on the computer with allowing custom team logos on the field and on the jerseys/helmets, its what Madden needs. Detail isn't really needed for this, just do what NCAA did with Team Builder. Custom logos are a must for CCM teams.

Custom Jerseys was something put in I think Madden 05, allowing for teams to have a custom jersey with any colors they wanted. We should be able to make jerseys like these by now:
What game is that in the biggest picture, the construction site of the stadium. Looks like Sim City.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS