View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 08:26 AM   #4
RJTurneR
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Week 12: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-8) @ Detroit Lions (6-4)

I think we win this quite easily to be honest. Tampa will play the spoiler for the rest of the year, but I don't think there is a chance for them to beat us.

For one, we are at home. As I remember we have only dropped 1 game at home this season and that was against the Bengals, which came down to a field goal. Apart from that we have played very well at home.

Having Burleson back helps a lot. With him back and having Durham and Pettigrew playing well, it opens up a lot more. Calvin will no doubt be matched against Revis but it will be interesting if he is left alone man on man all game, or if they continue to play zone. If it's the latter, I expect a lot of points. Watching all the Lions games thus far, I've noticed just how much Calvin gets open when playing against zone.

Bush will be the X factor here. I expect 100 yards on the ground, and depending on how the Buc's defense matches up there could be some open space for Bush throughout the day.

Our defense, despite not being ranked very high, has played pretty well. DeAndre Levy is playing out of his mind, I've always liked him!

Overall, I'm taking the Lions by 3 TD's here.