View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #216
HopiDesertPriest
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Played my first game in CCM using these sliders. I control all 32 teams, play every game as the visiting team. First game of course was Ravens (me) vs Broncos. Broncos win 6 to 0.
Manning 26/43 for 218 yds, 0 TDs, 3 INTs, 4 sacks.
Flacco 17/28 for 125 yds, 0 TDs, 3 INTs, 4 sacks
Manning never threw a pass more than 10 yds in the air.
The pass rush was on both sides was smothering, with blitzing like crazy.
Rice 25 att 58 yds
Moreno 13 att 31 yds
Neither back substituted out of the entire game.
Welker was top receiver with 10 catches for 73 yds
There were 15 dropped passes total. 2 drops were from hits, and 7 drops were from receivers that were wide open.
There are other issues, but not related to your sliders.
I played a PLAY NOW game on default settings, normal game speed, 50 threshold, between KC and Buffalo. 5 total dropped passes, 2 from hits, 2 from tight coverage. The only problem on default is, no penalties get called. With your penalty sliders, i had 6 Holding calls, and 1 Offsides called. This game ended up KC (cpu) 27, Buffalo 13. Im not sure if playing on All-Madden, or Slow game speed messes with the game play. Im going to try my next CCM game, on normal game speed to see what happens. Thank You kindly for your efforts. Im sure if we keep plugging away, we'll figure this out.
I also want to play each game--but with two controller s and play every offensive play, so stats will be better and more realistic. I am glad TNK has good penalty sliders. I also think normal speed with Default sliders is best. Maybe I am wrong.
I am interested to see Your results . Please let us know what you find.
Do you play15 minute quarters with accelerated clock?