Old 11-23-2013, 04:12 AM   #307
Slooty2k
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossPineapple
What team should I request a trade to, or should I stay with my team?

6'11" Small Forward, Athletic, 88 ovr Maxed shooting stats (85 3pt, 90 mid, 85 close) + Powerweb sleeve and I rep that +10 training boost every game 5 games at a time, so 99 three usually.

On the Blazers. Was thinking Rockets but they have no interest in me. Maybe Cavs dynasty w/ Kyrie and Anthony?
Remember, whatever team you get traded to, they're going to have to give up a player and assets around your level. So it's highly unlikely you're gonna go to the Rockets and play with Harden and D12, or go to the Cavs and play with Kyrie cause chances are, one of those guys are going to get traded for you. Unless the Cavs might trade Bynum for you, but that's kinda 50/50. That's why if you know in your career you want to be traded early on, you can't upgrade your overall that high. Whatever team you wanna go to or you get traded to is gonna trade a star player for you, so unless you want to go to a team that can trade someone like Iggy or Rudy Gay for you, then if I were you I would stay with the Blazers. I think thats definitely your best option.