Old 11-25-2013, 10:51 AM   #419
dat boi Q
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfie6
my frustration so far:

as i play for the 76ers, the dynamic goals are just silly. subbing me in down 20 and telling me to either score 10 straight or win the game is insane. And then if I dont reach the goals, even if a score 40 on 60% shooting, then I get my minutes cut..... Its absurd and a total flaw in the game imo. Like i understand the story line scripts are cool and all but this is just lazy... My team cant defend a single play and the coach expects me to beat the thunder in 5 minutes down 15????? Not to mention the one time I got close he subbed me out until the final 45 seconds down 5 after i built a 4 point lead. I understand if I dont start righ away, but going from 28 to 19 minutes because i cant bring back the worst team in the league from down 15 in a quarter is something that can be fixed if they tested the game a little better. Especially a team like the sixers whose PG sucks.

Also, free throws at B+ seem like the miss WAAY more but that might just be me.

all this said Im still having so much fun playing this game
I feel your pain. I hate that they interfere with the game this way. My teammates don't play smart enough to come back from 20 points in one qtr.
And they make you miss free throws just so you go to the free throw cut scene. I can't tell you how many time I built a lead to get subbed out then in down double digits.
LA DODGERS