View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #426
ryantheplague
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

dang, the scripted events suck so hard. i knew, KNEW i was going to have the part where you have a terrible shooting night and go to the gym afterwards. every open look i got didn't go in and i was forced into a 30% shooting percentage. i'm hovering right around 50% anyway (lol) so 1 bad night won't kill me but come on. plus the whole 'you better win us the game' thing after being subbed out when you pull into the lead, thing is getting old.

how many games do you have to play before you start? because i'm putting up monster numbers and i should be starting.

ASIDE FROM THAT: i LOVE playing with the bobcats. i made a SF and i'm killing it. we're 12-8 right now and i think we have a real shot to make it to the playoffs and lose in the 1st round. our defense isn't great but i have a feeling some people will get moved since i'm forcing the team to let me handle the ball.

edit:

side note: i'm kinda bummed the bobcats will be changing their name / colors. i like the recent uni's and i think they look sharp. not a fan of the hornets scheme / name, personally.

Last edited by ryantheplague; 11-25-2013 at 01:09 PM.