Old 11-27-2013, 10:51 AM   #329
TNKNGM
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baker0120
Nah man I don't use Pass Commit. I just use smart defensive play and beat the CPU's a$$... it's just stupid. I use these sliders and destroy the CPU, it's not even a competition. The ONLY time I use run commit also is on the goalline and ONLY when I think I know exactly where they're going to go.

I'll say this and TNK can read it.. I'm 10 games in, 10-0, my lowest score in a game was 26 in a 26-0 game, other than that the next lowest score is 41. Have the #1 run defense in the league.. 10!!games and I've given up 431 rushing yards... USING YOUR SLIDERS. I've had 2 games this season with 10+ earned sacks too. These are equivalent to Jarrods easiest of the easy sliders personally. I'd love to actually lose a few games or have a fun season instead of dominating. I've adjusted the sliders and it's still just a joke easy. I've done step by step everything I'm supposed to so I know they're plugged in right... It's not that hard and I'm not ignorant by any means lol

What do I have to do? Put all my sliders to 0 and the CPU at 100 to get anything challenging? Anybody know of a full 32 man online CCM so it's always against real people instead of the CPU?

Oh and like sooner1 said.. I'm not bashing, just trying to actually have competitive games instead of damn near like playing on Rookie and it's just annoying.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on being awesome

Obviously these sliders aren't for you.....and since you are such a Madden savant and play at such a high level - I'd like to endorse you making your own sliders. You're bringing a lot to the table here and I'm sure your sliders would be a hit.

Try not to strain your rotator cuff next time you are patting yourself on the back for being so great. Try not to wake up your mom the next time you celebrate a big online tournament victory