View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #4
BQ32
Pro

OVR: 0
Don't believe the reviews, Fifa 14 is TERRIBLE. And that is coming from and avid supporter of the series. After players have the basic concepts down and understand how to job the defensive system, "high pressure" skill has little to do with the outcome of the game. Now when I first started playing it I thought it was amazing, a step up from current gen as I thought 14 was a step up from 13 but after playing it thoroughly online you will understand what I am saying. It is just a spam fest with everyone playing all out pressure and looking for long over the top balls. You score way too infrequently from intelligent control and build up play but score WAY too frequently from full out sprint crosses and corner kicks in which you have little control of the outcome. Most games are won based on luck. I am stating this as a warning. Hold off until there is a patch. The game will seem great for a short bit but then it will dawn on you that what is dictating the outcomes is pure trash. Again I am a huge fan of the series but this game needs a serious patch for online.