View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #89
FaceMask
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Without a rebuild of everything (namely the animations), which obviously can't happen now, I don't know what good my wishes will do, but here goes:

I want to see a commitment to fixing body types, faces, and player skin shades all of which have tons of problems, and it's most frustrating when it's with very well-known and visible players.

I feel the passing pockets still need work. The horseshoeing is sporadic because the edge-rushers don't get deep enough penetration as often as they should. This has been an issue for a long, long time in Madden and I want to see it fixed once and for all.

I want to see a commitment to providing a better TV broadcast presentation than what we've gotten the last 10 years which is going to call for an overhaul of cameras, commentary, cut scenes, live scenes, halftime and postgame presentation.

Finally, I want to see a promise to stop removing features from it all once it is done right and put into the game. I think we're all past tired of having Tiburon put something in the game we need only to see them remove it a season or two later.