View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 08:29 PM   #25
TheCloser
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PlayStation 4 Console Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossMan84
I bought the ps4 and got the $10 upgrade for madden. I actually brought my madden 360 game to gamestop and traded up for the ps4 madden for the $10, just traded disc for disc! I think I just got lucky that day! As far as the ps4 goes, Im not really that impressed. Madden is the only game I have just because Im crazy for the NFL! Havent bought madden in 4 or 5 years, been playing madden 05-06 on ps2. The controller feels good in my hand but not sure why we dont have the normal start n select? That options button is just off and my d-pad doesnt work in madden as far as moving my players? Plus the controller cord is way to short and the charge only lasts a couple hrs-ish. So far my ps4 gets a 6 out of 10 and madden 5 out of 10! Good article!
Buys only madden(the least of the next gen games), then complains that next gen isn't impressive. People will people.

Now i am not saying next gen is impressive. The only things impressive to me have been Killzone and NBA 2k but only when looking at the visuals. Everything else has been meh but like the reviewer mentioned, there is lots of potential to be had. I think, next year will bring more impressive games. if you're an MLB fan, you will have to wait for 2 more years to get a true next gen mlb game. I just don't see the ps4 version of mlb being radically different from the ps3 from a gameplay standpoint.
Advertisements - Register to remove