Old 11-27-2013, 10:18 PM   #534
Aroshi
Rookie

Aroshi's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDHAINESxx
So my MyCAREER was going really well...until today, when I finished a really good game against the Bucks, I had a really good game. As Caron Butler was doing the postgame interview, I was sent to the dashboard. I tried to get back into MyCAREER, but it just sent me to the dashboard again, so I'm fairly sure my MyCAREER has crashed.

Does anyone have a fix for this yet? I spent $10 bucks on VC for my MyPLAYER and I've put a lot of time into this mode, I don't want to play it all again. Oh, did I mention this is the 3RD TIME my MyCAREER has crashed the last 3 days? I've gone through 3....in 3 days.....
Probably no reliable fix yet. Struggling with crashes on PS4 as well, just gotta hope the update comes soon and fixes it. Maybe save up some VC by playing MyGM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilmar1
Currently a 6'8" SG drafted 11th to Philly. I finally got the goal to get 60% FG while doing something (I tend to click thru the message, so I missed it. I ended up with with 37 points with 63% FG, 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 blocks and got PoTG by blowing out Minnesota by 14 points. Coach called me in to say what a horrible job I did and that he will need to scale my minutes down, which is plainly ridiculous. Can anyone tell me what the dynamic goal that I failed was that had something to do with 60% FG?
I'm pretty sure the goal was to score at least 8 points with at least 60% shooting.