Old 11-28-2013, 07:01 AM   #336
Mizzou24
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
So I kept jacking with reloading sliders and finally I have them playing on All Madden difficulty inside of cfm!! I just got blasted by the Raiders and the whole game played differently. I had followed directions but for some reason it didn't take. I could tell an immediate difference!! I'm now 10-1 on the season and playing in normal speed it was very tough to pass! It's sad the hoops we have to jump through to get this game to actually stuck to All Madden it said I was playing on All Madden but I clearly was not!!

Do you guys reload these settings every game or once you know they have taken affect do you just start up CFM mode and go straight to playing? This is so sensitive that I hate to mess it up again.

I know for a fact that the guys that are having easy games like me where the CPU can't even move the ball are stuck like on rookie mode like I was. The CPU now audibles and plays much more life like and it seems the whole speed of the game has picked up!!

I didn't know what to do so I did Charters exact instructions and even though it said All Madden I cycled it through all Modes until I got back to All Madden and when I played I noticed a whole different game!

I just wonder if I need to go through all these steps every time I fire up the system to play.
Hmmm I'll have to try thay