View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #27
cmehustle
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmo2278
Lol people act like the Xbox doesn't play video games! When in reality, as powerful as the PS4 is, the graphical difference is marginal if any. One could argue that Ryse and Forza look better than anything on the PS4 currently. People say that the Xbox one features are "fluf" but the best thing about the voice kinnect and TV integration to me is the ease and quickness it allows you to get into your GAMES. Xbox is truly a next gen device that can do things no other system before could do. It has turned my first generation HDTV to a smart TV and I am enjoying the hell out of Ryse, Madden, 2k, and Killer Instinct as well. I am a 36 year old family man so I have to justify major purchases from a family perspective and the Xbox one has the whole family in mind. I will be getting a PS4 down the line for the show, uncharted, and infamous but really the ps4 is just a souped up ps3. As someone said earlier if you currently own a PS3 or Xbox360 is it really worth dropping 500 bucks right now to play Killzone and next gen 2k (which is the exact same as xbone version)? The PS3 heavily touted its ability to play Blu-rays but that didnt make it any less or more a gaming machine!

I'm not trying to put down the PS4, I'm just defending the Xbox one and challenging the notion that the PS4 is the only option for "serious gamers" or that the Xbox one neglected gamers because it has non-gaming features intergrated in it. Don't knock the features if you have not tried them because its hard to appreciate untill you have it in your living room. I didn't think I would use voice kinnect at all but it truly is innovative and makes it hard to go back to the 360/ps3.
I agree 100 percent! Like I said I dont know what I was doing before I got my Xbone, but I never want to go back. Just like before I got my Iphone I dont remember what the hell I was doing, but I never want to go back. Xbox like it or not has changed console gaming forever.